The admission committee considers various criteria in the acceptance of new students. Listed below are some of the more important criteria:
- Catholic families in Christ the King parish, especially those who already have children attending the school.
- Catholic families from other Catholic parishes in the area.
- Non-Catholic families in the area.
- All other admission priorities will comply with the admissions policy of the Diocesan School Office.
Also the following criteria will be taken into consideration in the event there are more In-Parish children than spaces available:
- Families who consistently attend mass (as indicated by the regular use of church envelopes).
- Active participation in parish and/or school activities.
- Siblings already enrolled in Christ the King School.
- Number of years family has been enrolled in the Parish.
- Pre-K must be four (4) years old on or before September 1st of any school year.
- kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of any school year.
- Grades K-8 Monday through Friday 7:45 am - 2:45 pm
- Pre-Kindergarten Monday through Friday 7:50 am - 2:30 pm
Documentation of the state required immunizations, birth certificate, baptismal certificate (original with raised seal- must be seen by school official), and social security number are to be presented at the time of registration of all beginning students and transfer students. Students entering grades 1- 8 should submit a copy of their latest report card.